Register now at our offices, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 2:30 pm, until August 31, 2018.
Priority is given to returning students and relatives of children already enrolled.
New kindergarten students and above must register and successfully complete the entrance exam before the application for registration will be reviewed. The fee for this exam is listed on the Schedule of Fees.
Regardless of your religion, by enrolling your child in The New Victorian School, you agree to and acknowledge that he/she will participate in all cultural & social activities including Christmas celebration, Closing Ceremonies and Graduation.
ALL entrance fees, including first month tuition are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Before your child can be enrolled in The New Victorian School, the following requirements must be met:
- Submit a completed application form with all information.
- Submit a copy of the child’s passport or birth certificate and original for verification.
- Submit the applicant’s most recent report card.
- Submit a copy of the child’s immunization card and original for verification; containing: MMR, DTP and Polio vaccinations.
- New parents only will submit 3 (three) ID type photos of the child.
- Pay all entrance fees.
- Lastly, submit a signed copy of the rules and regulations.
- In the case where the student resides with a relative in Haiti, the parents must submit a notarized statement indicating the name of the relative who assumes legal guardianship.